Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So much info yet to find!

So after finally getting through some of my piles yesturday, I talied up How many people I have in this Morrison family legacy I am compiling and I had 577 so far. I know there are people I am missing, but have yet to verify. I was amazed that so many people came from one man, William Morrison. I am now realizing that I probably won't have this book done yet for awhile longer. So, if you are a member of the morrison family and would like to share your stories and family charts with me. I would be so excited to communicate with you. The more I dig into each of these families, the more I learn about what their lives may of been like and others I am still trying to fill in the holes. What a wonderful book this will be when it is finished.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Search This Blog