Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Searching for more famly info:

So as I have been going over the family lines, of which there are many; I have noticed certain lines I am having no success in finding a living relative with information to share or information myself. So, I am hoping that in posting the family surnames here, maybe I will find some relatives out of the woodwork!! :)
From the each of the children's lines I am hoping to find at least 1 if not more living sources to help in putting their family together!

For the William Morrison and Margaret F. Cruickshank Family:
(I am searching for documents or info of the 5 children lost to them in England and Missouri!)
1. William G. C. Morrison & Emma Sorenson Line:
Need: Obituarys Needed! The only one I have for this family is Zina Cox who married William H. Morrison. Pictures and Marriage info would be nice.

2. Williamina H. Morrison & Henry Ericksen Line:
Need: Obituaries! The ones I have are Willimina b. 1897, Henry E. Sr. b.1856 & Williamina H. Morrison b. 1859. I have some pictures thyanks to a few sources but could use some more. Marriage records would be nice too!

3. Clementina (Tina) M. Morrison & Ferdinand Ericksen Line:
Need: Obituaries!!! I have none! I have no Marriage records for this family either. I have a few pics but they are mostly of the father and one of the eldest daughter. Could use more.

William Morrison & Lucy Etherington:
I heard somewhere that she remarried and I know I have a source for this info, but for the life of me I can't remember who it was. So if you are reading this and have info on the whereabouts of Lucy Etherington after she deserted William, please share!

William Morrison & Caroline C. Iverson:
Need: Obits! I have none for the children but a few others and they are: verona Morrison, daughter of James B. Morrison/ John W. Orrock who married Annie C. Morrison/ Kenneth J. Morrison, son of George C. Morrison. I am also in great need of photos from each family. I believe i have a single photo for some if not most of the children, but none of the families!

William Morrison & Anna Marie Hansen Line:
Need: Obits for= Charles Henry Morrison, Mary A. Morrison Drake, Henrietta A. Morrison Alkire, Arthur W. Morrison, and Isabella Morrison Cushing! I have the others.
The Horne family I only have one: Mary B. Toolson who married Aaron S. Horne.
For the Charles H. Morrison family I still need: Margaret D. Morrison, Martha M. Morrison, William J. Morrison and a fwe of the spouces!
Robert Morrison's family I have none!
Mary A. morrison Drake's family I have none!
Henrietta and Chester Alkire family I still need: Helen M. Alkire, and any other children I do not know of. I have 6 listed at this time.
Arthur W. Morrison's line I only have one obit= Louisa Mickelson who married Clarence W. Morrison. Also need Marriage documents!
Isabella Morrison Cushing family: Need obits and Marriage records. Also need A pedigree of the family lines. I am in the dark on this line!

As for all the lines, anyone with Bios, family histories, photos, newspaper clippings or whatever it may be that you can contribute to your family line. PLease, Please contact me. I would like to get this book done with. I am 1/2 - 3/4 the way there and could complete it quickly with this info I have left to get. I appreciate those who have been exchanging info with me. It has meant alot.
If you don't have info for me, but know of someone that does, email me their info please. "famlegacy@gmail.com" I look forward to meeting new people and finishing a wonderful family keepsake for years to come!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Search This Blog