Thursday, February 3, 2011

Discoveries for Anne Marie Hansen

So after some research today, I have discovered that Anna Marie Hansen must have been her American name. I had some one in Denmark help me with some research, and found a birth record for Anna, only her name was listed as Anne Marie Godfredsen. Hansen was the name given when they came to America. They as in, Mother: Mette Marie Nielsen. Siblings: Hans Niels Hansen & Frederik Larsen Godfredsen Hansen.

So as we were locating where she was born, aparently Lejbolle is a area, like a grouping of houses by a cross street. So otherwise it would be Bostrup, Langelands, Norre, Svendborg, Denmark. So I have learned a few things today. Also, that I don't know how to make the Danish "o" with the line threw it on the computer.

I was also given the picture of the church in Bostrup where the family was baptised, christened and married. I look forward to digging into my info Of Anne Marie Godfredsen's past!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Search This Blog